Designed to maximise productivity, Graco is among the most efficient and reliable pumps in the market. Equipped with many features that can help accomplish work well and quick with easy maintenance.
- Differential air motor for smooth operation and reliability
- The Graco Husky Diaphragm Pump comes in a wide range of metal and plastic pumps (ATEX models available).
- Each membrane pump is thoroughly tested before it leaves factories.
- Chemical liquid transfer
- BBM transfer
- Transfer material with low-medium-high viscosity
- Pumping, fluid transfer
- Automatic lubricating system
- Large volume supply system.
- Connection size: 3 inch
- Thread type: DIN/ANSI
- Air valve: standard
- Max flowrate: 280-300 gpm
- Max discharge pressure: 100-125 psi
- Wine industry
- Waste management
- Trucking company
- Chemical manufacturing
- Manufacturing bathroom fixtures and ceramics
- Heavy equipment manufacturing
- Printing and publishing (ink transfer)
- Water and sewage treatment
- Waste water transfer.
Differential air motors provide smooth and reliable operation
Graco Husky Diaphragm pumps come in a variety of metal and plastic pumps (ATEX models available).
Each membrane pump is thoroughly tested before leaving the factory.
Many features that can help get the job done well and quickly with easy maintenance.
- Rugged construction – Resists corrosion for reliable performance and long life
- Designed to last – Heavy duty design offers long life, increased productivity and lower overall cost of ownership
- Flow rates and sizes – up to 300 gpm (1135 lpm) / port sizes ranging from ¼” to 3” in NPT, BSP, and flange options.
- Easy maintenance – the complete air valve is externally accessible so it can be serviced fast and easy without removing the pump.
- Modular air valve – Stall-free, low pulsation air valve provides smooth and rapid changeover for increased efficiency and minimizes down time